Choose where you'd like to purchase:
- Markovic N, Markovic O. Biomarker Plus. 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Cytopathology, Nov 2007, Houston, Texas. Cancer Cytopathology Suppl. 11/5,385,2007
Click here to download the abstract. (PDF format)
- Markovic N, Markovic O. Ask for women' opinion first. Teaching and Computer Session. FASEB Experimental Biology, 2008. Today's Research: Tomorrow's Health. San Diego California, April 5-9, 2008.
Click here to download the abstract (PDF format)
- Markovic N, Markovic O, Panashchenko O, McJonathan S. A tool for integration of cytology, HPV screening and telecytopathology. BIO 2008 International Convention. San Diego, California, June 2008.
Click here to download the abstract.
- What Every Women Should Know about Cervical Cancer. Markovic N, Markovic O (eds). Springer, 2008.
Click here to view the full text of the Introduction, Content and Afterward.
Springer is offering visitors to this site a 20% discount on the book when ordered at www.springer.com. To order at the discounted rate, you will need to enter the Springer Token: S2RAFs6e8w9G2Hy. For detailed instructions on how to use the Springer Token, please click here.
The book is also available on www.amazon.com. New and used books can be bought through amazon.com.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. IT enables same-day Pap test, Experimental Biology, EB 2009, FASEB, April 2009. Meeting Abstracts 1005.1
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Cell phones as a new m-Health opportunity for mass cervical cancer screening. Experimental Biology, EB 2010, FASEB, April 2010. Meeting Abstracts 954.1
- BioSciCon' s Consortium. Most recent Advances in Wireless Telecytopathology, 2010. Please see reference # 44 at www.bioscicon.com/publications.html.
- Markovic N, Markovic O. Capitalization of investing into medical device development on the health market. 2011 National Annual SBIR/STTR conference, NIH, Bethesda, MD, June 2011. Book of abstracts, 2011.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Further studies on the application of wireless cytopathology for detection of cervical cancer and initial screening for oral cancer. FASEB National Meeting, Experimental Biology 2011, Washington, DC, April 2011. Click here to download the abstract.
- Markovic N, Markovic O. Low cost medical devices combined with telemedicine reduce health disparities between developed and underdeveloped countries. National NIH Conference on Cancer Detection and Diagnostics Technologies for Global Health. Bethesda, MD, August 2011. Book of Abstracts, p. 138. Click here to download the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Is cytological cancer screening possible worldwide? Accepted for presentation on the 2012 Experimental Biology National Meeting.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Is mass cytological cancer screening possible worldwide? The FASEB Journal 26, 657.1, 2012 Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Universal Adapter for Telecytopathology. The FASEB Journal 26, 1b476, 2012. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. IT Telehealth Center for Telecytopathology. The FASEB Journal 27:874.20, 2013. Click here to view the abstract.
- Iyer VK, Mathur SR, Bhatla N, Markovic O. Evaluation of Cytology Screening Strategies for Cervical Cancer In Resource Poor Setting. 18th International Congress of Cytology, Paris May 2013. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Meeting WHO Recommendations for cervical cancer screening in the developing countries. 2014 NIH National Conference on Cancer Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment Technologies for Global Health, Bethesda, MD. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Missing Link. NIH Second Single Cell Analysis Investigato'rs Conference, Bethesda, MD 2014. Click here to view the Abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. A New Composit Biomarker for Cervical Cancer Diagnosis. The FASEB Journal 30,1, Supplement 696.5, 2016. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O. In search for personalized therapies: Could we treat patients with cancer, not cancer with patients. Cancer Oncology, 2016 Virtual Event. October 5-6, 2016. Labroots. www.labroots.com/virtual-event
Link to eAbstract video "Could we treat patients with cancer, not cancer with patients?" »
- Markovic N, Markovic O. What every woman should know about cervical cancer. Second Edition, Springer, Netherlands, 2017.
- Markovic N. POC's past, present and future. IT empowering POC's. A need to equal health care for all. Labroots Clinical Diagnostic and Research Virtual Meeting, Nov 2-3, 2016. www.labroots.com/virtual-event.
Click here to view Virtual Event Poster
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Cervical Cancer and HPV: Dilemmas and Resolutions via Biomarkers.FASEB J. Vol 131, Suppl. 807.9.2017. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Is HPV Vaccination Secure Protection of Women With or Without Cytological
Cancer Screening. FASEB J. 32, 1, Supplement, April 2018. Click here to view the abstract.
- Markovic O, Markovic N. Telling the Truth About Cancer is a Challenge, FASEB J, 33,1, Supplement, April 2019. Click here to view the abstract.